Cookies from The Pioneer Woman

I'll post a make-up Cookie Calendar as early as I can tomorrow. The featured cookie will be a new spin on my usual rugelach recipe, which I did bake today along with yet more gingerbread cookies. For now, accept this link to elsewhere while I regroup.

The Pioneer Woman Cooks - Ree Drummond:

It’s Cookie Week here on The Pioneer Woman Cooks, and you know what that means! Or not, since I’ve never had Cookie Week before and had never even considered having anything called ‘Cookie Week’ before this morning, when it suddenly dawned on me that Christmas is next week and aside from My Favorite Christmas Cookies, I have a dang po’ selection of cookie recipes on my site. So that’s how I operate: I see a deficiency somewhere on my site and I declare it ‘The Week of…’ whatever the deficiency is. Then I get it all over with in a few days and I can mark that off my List of Things That Make Me Toss and Turn at Night.

No, I don’t have any issues. Why do you ask?

Today’s offering is one of my all-time favorite holiday cookie recipes: Spicy Molasses Cookies.

No comments: